We are excited to move our school to a beautiful space of yoga studio NiaMoves.
Ever thought of dancing tango? or just to try something new? We can’t wait to share with you what we love іo much about Social Tango. Join our renewed program, learn tango in a fun way and gain great quality while you are making new friends.
Every Tuesday we shall open our door and embraces to welcome you. Our program includes two levels and practice.
Everyone is welcome, neither experience nor a partner required, nor good balance, good musicality, or good posture. Those things you will gain by learning tango. Tango Curious Program teaches basic tango steps & patterns, concepts of communication with your partner, musicality, self-awareness, and floorcraft.
* master classic tango patterns
* become creative in building up your own tango style
* learn tools to make your dance dynamic and interesting
* gain depth to understanding of connection with your partner and tango music
* be part of the discussions about inclusivity and the evolution of tango
* learn to trust and become more comfortable in choosing when to trust
* become an active listener and present in the moment
Our goal is to provide a safe, welcoming, and inclusive space for all levels, roles, and genders to practice their skills. We have fun, make friends and get to know each other. Practica is a great bridge between classes and milonga and is the most comfortable way to meet community 🙂 Ask different people to practice or work with your dance partner. Everyone (despite dancing role) is welcome to invite/ask anyone to dance. There are no cabeceos or cortinas, to avoid confusion with milonga.